When installed, Viber creates documents in a number of locations. Generally, its additional data, such as desire files and request support documents, still remains on the hard drive once you erase Viber from the application form folder, if next time you choose to reinstall it, the adjustments of the program be retained. But if you want to uninstall Viber completely and release your drive space, getting rid of all its components is highly necessary. Read on this post to find out about the proper options for uninstalling Viber.
Regular Steps to Uninstall Viber for Mac
Before the removal of Viber, you should first log into your Mac pc with an administrator bill, and change Viber off if it’s jogging. To deactivate an app, right click its icon in the dock and choose Quit option (or choose Viber > Quit Viber on the Menu pub).
Also, you can gain access to the Activity Keep an eye on (situated in /Applications/Resources/ folder), and find out when there is any record process regarding the app. If Viber can’t be give up normally, you can choose the iphone app in Activity Keep an eye on, click on the large red “Quit Process” button in the kept nook and click Power Quit button in the pop-up dialog.
Remove Viber ro the Trash
- Open up the Finder, click Applications on the left, and then select Viber.
- Drag Viber to the Trash (or right click into it and then select Go on to Waste option).
- Right click on the Rubbish icon and select Clear Trash option to start out the uninstall.
Delete Viber in the Launchpad
- Open Spotlight Search
- Key in Terminal and open the app
- In terminal type: open up ~/library/”Application Support”/ViberPC/ and click Enter
- Copy and paste the folder with your contact number into another location
After these steps, go to uninstall:
- Open up up Launchpad, and type Viber in the search box on the top.
- Click and hold Viber icon with your mouse button until it begins to wiggle. Then click on the “X” that appears on the left upper nook of Viber to perform the uninstall.
- This tap-and-hold method is applicable for the software installed through the App Store, and it requires OS Back button lion or later.
- When you click on the X icon, the uninstallation of Viber will be handled immediately, and no need to empty the Trash soon after. This way cannot remove built-in programs as well.
Clean uninstall and re-order. Disconnect and uninstall Viber and confirm that it’s will no longer in your set of installed programs.
- Start the Viber
- Go to the Settings-menu
- Press on the Privacy section
- Select Deactivate Viber
- Once you have deactivated Viber, click on the Mac Finder button
- Select the Applications folder and single-click the Viber folder
- Give this folder to the Waste
- Make sure to Empty Trash after
Re-download and re-install the latest version of Viber from www.viber.com
twelve. Activate Viber on your Desktop
- After triggering Viber, close Viber from the taskbar.
- Comply with steps 1-3 above and then take away the folder with your contact number.3. Paste the previously preserved folder of your concept history into the exact location of the file you removed in the step above.
Please be aware we cannot guarantee that your message history will be backed up after next actions.