What are challenges to eliminate TeamViewer? Many people feel that it is rather easy to remove this program on the Mac pc, but you may still find a lot of folks face some problems when they try to uninstall the application form on their pcs, and below are a few common issues of the TeamViewer removal:
- Some of documents and data of the iphone app leave using the pc following the removal
- TeamViewer’s option still shows up when people perform the related feature and service on Mac
- It generally does not reply when people try move it to the Trash
So, do you additionally have these problems when make an effort to uninstall TeamViewer on the Macintosh personal computer? The next removing instructions would be the way you are interested in to remove this application on your pc.
Proper instructions to uninstall TeamViewer from Mac
Manual option to eliminate the app. Dragging unneeded option to the Garbage is the default getting rid of feature on Operating-system X, which is the traditional and manual way to uninstall a credit card applicatoin using the pc, but when you decide to remove TeamViewer in this manner, please be sure you perform the next leftovers removal on your Mac pc after take away the application.
1. Stop this program working on your Mac pc. Right-click on the TeamViewer’s icon on the Dock, and choose Quit
2. Take away the program deal to the Garbage. Click on Head to broaden the sub-menu, go for Applications on the still left, and move the TeamViewer’s icon to the Trash
If you have installed TeamViewer 9 or later, you can uninstall this software via its Choices settings. To take action, available TeamViewer and check out TeamViewer → Choices in the Menu pub. Then in the Advanced tabs, check the pack Also Delete Configurations Data, and click Uninstall button.
Uninstal Teamviewer from Apple Computer Manually
Ensure that TeamViewer is not operating and close it. To get this done go through the TeamViewer’s icon on menu club and choose Leave TeamViewer.
- Start Applications folder in Finder and discover TeamViewer there. Move it to the Garbage.
- After it, remove TeamViewer’s system data files and folders, that are found in the next locations:
Macintosh HD/Users/[current consumer][/current]/~Library/Application Support/TeamViewer
Macintosh HD/Users/[current individual][/current]/~Library/Caches/ com.teamviewer.TeamViewer
Macintosh HD/Users/[current customer][/current]/~Library/Preferences/com.teamviewer10.plist
Macintosh HD/Users/[current customer][/current]/~Library/Preferences/com.teamviewer.TeamViewer.plist
Macintosh HD/Users/[current end user][/current]/~Library/Logs/TeamViewer
- For easy navigation use Command+Shift+G
- Reboot your Macintosh and TeamViewer will be completely removed.
Uninstall with built-in uninstaller
TeamViewer 9 (or later) for macOS can be completely uninstalled within the TeamViewer configurations. To uninstall TeamViewer for macOS, follow these steps:
- Start the TeamViewer preferences
- Start the Advanced tab
- Under Uninstall, click on the Uninstall button
- TeamViewer is uninstalled
How to Delete TeamViewer Account
For security reasons, only who owns a TeamViewer accounts can completely erase the TeamViewer consideration.
To take action, please proceed the following:
- Register with your email and security password under https://login.teamviewer.com.
- Click on the big blue button in the top-right part of the web page and choose Edit profile.
- Go through the link Delete bank account in the home window that opens.
Extreme caution: When deleting your TeamViewer accounts, your entire profile – including all the info it includes – will be forever deleted. This consists of all the groups you possess, and the personal computers and contacts included. This data can’t be recovered later!