Needing of uninstalling Razer Synapse 2.0 1.00.06 to repair some problems? Looking for a powerful solution to totally uninstall it and carefully delete most of its data files out of your personal computer? No worry! This site provides in depth instructions how to totally uninstall Razer Synapse 2.0 1.00.06.
Possible problems when you uninstall Razer Synapse 2.0 1.00.06
- Razer Synapse 2.0 1.00.06 is not posted in Programs and Features.
- There is no need sufficient usage of uninstall Razer Synapse 2.0 1.00.06.
- A file necessary for this uninstallation to complete cannot be run.
- One has occurred. Not absolutely all of the documents were effectively uninstalled.
- Another process that is using the record can stop Razer Synapse 2.0 1.00.06 being uninstalled.
- Data and folders of Razer Synapse 2.0 1.00.06 are available in the hard disk drive following the uninstallation.
Razer Synapse 2.0 1.00.06 can’t be uninstalled due to numerous other problems. An imperfect uninstallation of Razer Synapse 2.0 1.00.06 could also cause many problems. So, it’s important to totally uninstall Razer Synapse 2.0 1.00.06 and remove most of its files.
How to Delete Razer Synapse completely?
- Start Activity Screen. Choose the process name Razer Synapse” and strike the “Drive Quit” button.
- Start Applications folder. Find Razer Synapse” and move it to Garbage.
- Open up Finder or Limelight. Seek out Razer Synapse documents and folders and erase them.
- Double-click Terminal. It’s the software with the icon a dark-colored display screen with a content material cursor in its top-left part. This will release the Terminal windows on your Macintosh.
Type several orders to erase the Razer documents and web directories. Enter each demand into terminal and press ? Go back after each range. You might prompted to type in your administrator security password to continue.
launchctl remove com.razer.rzupdater
launchctl remove com.razerzone.rzdeviceengine
sudo rm /Catalogue/LaunchAgents/com.razer.rzupdater.plist
sudo rm /Collection/LaunchAgents/com.razerzone.rzdeviceengine.plist
- Open Finder
- This will gain that you the Finder.
- Click Applications. You could click Applications in the still left sidebar, or in the “Go” menu.
- Pull Razer Synapse to the garbage. This can uninstall Razer Synapse.
- Return to your Terminal windows. You must still have the terminal windowpane wide open, but if not, you can re-open it once again.
- Type the next lines in the terminal. This will likely take away the support folders for Razer Synapse.
sudo rm -rf /Catalogue/Application\ Support/Razer/
rm -rf ~/Collection/Application\ Support/Razer/