- In the dock, click Applications symbol, on the applications network stack, click eScan folder, on the eScan framework stack, click Uninstall eScan symbol.
- In the dock, click Finder symbol, on the discoverer window, click Applications, double tap the eScan folder, and afterward double tap the Uninstall eScan symbol or right-tap the Uninstall eScan symbol, and snap Open.
- On the menu bar, under Finder menu, click Go menu, click Applications, and on the Applications window, double tap the eScan folder, and after that double tap the Uninstall eScan symbol or right-tap the Uninstall eScan symbol, what’s more, click Open
Remove eScan Anti Virus Security Manually
End eScan Anti Virus Security process(es) by means of Activity Monitor
- Open Activity Monitor in the Utilities folder in Launchpad, and select All Processes on the drop-down menu at the highest point of the window.
- Select the process(es) related with eScan Anti Virus Security in the rundown,
- click Quit Process symbol in the left corner of the window
- snap Quit in the fly up exchange box (if that doesn’t work, at that point attempt Force Quit).
Use eScan AntiVirus uninstaller
It merits saying that, a few applications for Mac accompany their own devoted uninstallers, e.g. Adobe and Microsoft. Those apps will introduce extra programming to give expanded capacities, or place library files and related application conditions somewhere else in OS X. You can manually erase all the going with segments also, however it is smarter to run the specific uninstaller to completely evacuate the application alone with its packaged programming or related things.
- Find the eScan Anti Virus Security establishment file and double tap to open it up.
- Select the [uninstaller] in the bundle and double tap to run it.
- Take after the onscreen prompts to finish the uninstalling procedure.
To uninstall the product and modules that don’t appear in the Application folder or accompany a uninstaller, you should go to their official sites and search for their own downloadable uninstallers or the uninstallation directions gave there. With respect to some apps that are worked in macOS, you can either run summons in the Terminal to erase it, or attempt the uninstall apparatus offered in the last area of this post.
Delete eScan Software Library Files, Caches and Preferences
- Open the Finder, tap in a hurry from the Menu Bar, and select Go to Folder.
- Sort the way of the best level Library on hard disk:/Library, and hit Enter key.
- Look for the things with the name of eScan Anti Virus Security in the accompanying areas:
- Right tap the coordinated files or folders, and select Move to Trash alternative.
User Library inside Home Folder(~/Library)
Make a beeline for Go > Go to Folder, type ~Library in the crate and hit Enter key.
Recognize and erase the comparable named files or folders in a similar arrangement of folders:
Exhaust the Trash to erase eScan Anti Virus Security scraps for all time.
Application segments may appear in an extensive variety of areas, including however not restricted to the previously mentioned file ways. For example, some antivirus and security programming will introduce extra part expansions which are as a matter of course situated in/System/Library/Extensions. For the scraps that are not evident to recognize, you may complete a Google scan for the app segments, and play out the evacuation deliberately.