BlueStacks can be an Android emulator which allows users to perform mobile programs on desktop or laptops. You may either download video games through BlueStacks, or sync the programs via the BlueStacks Android os iphone app on your mobile device. The most recent version for Macintosh is 0.9.30.423902 and it can operate on Mac Operating-system X 10.6 or later (Intel with 64-little processor only). Weighed against the version for Glass windows, BlueStacks App Player for Macintosh does not acquire many changes, and you may still find a few pests in the program.
Manual and programmed ways to uninstall BlueStacks under Apple pc OS X
Manual way to Remove BlueStacks
- Stop the jogging of BlueStacks on your Mac
- Right-click on this program on Dock, select Quick to disable this program
- If it’s probably working at the backdrop, please select Go → Electricity → dual click to start Activity Monitor
- Track down the BlueStacks process on the list, select Quick Process icon on the top menu
- Remove BlueStacks process
- Select Go, and choose Applications
- Locate BlueStacks on the list, and go through the remove button at the top menu, or immediately move it to the Garbage to uninstall BlueStacks
Clean most of its data files which still stick to your Mac
- Select Go, go for to start Library folder
- Click on Head to folder, and type specific location of computer in the container, the normal location is: ~/Library/, when you can think it is on the list, please simply click to start it directly
- Open Tastes folder, and clean BlueStacks associated data files inside
- Request support files
- Go to Program Support folder on the Catalogue, delete BlueStacks’s folders, generally with the program’s name
- Caches. Likewise, go to Caches folder on the Catalogue, have the and erase BlueStacks’s data inside
In additional to this program offer, there are a great many other data files of BlueStacks installed in several locations on the Mac pc computer, and Mac pc OS X will not support to eliminate these data files when it uninstalls this program on Macintosh personal computer. Therefore, when the typical removal of BlueStacks only deletes its program bundle on PC, you should do a diagnosis and clean other data using the pc as well, you will see that we now have still a lot of files have to be deleted after getting rid of this program itself.
How Do I Uninstall BlueStacks from my Mac?
Please perform the next steps to be able to uninstall BlueStacks from your Macintosh computer.
- In the left-hand upper place of BlueStacks, go through the red dot as shown in the screenshot below to close it.
- As shown below, go to ‘Finder’, select ‘Go’, then ‘Applictions’
- Upon hitting Applications, it’ll start the folder where all the applications are installed on your macintosh personal computer computer, locate BlueStacks.
- Pull the BlueStacks request from your Applications folder to the Garbage Folder or just to the Garbage Bin on the dock.
- Trash Bin