It’s a smart thought to use an antivirus programming on your Mac or PC, however at times they can be a cerebral pain. Some antivirus applications are so coordinated into the working framework that it deserts odds and ends. On account of avast! Free Antivirus, it can require somewhat more push to ensure it’s completely evacuated in the event that you need to introduce another antivirus program.
Here and there the customary strategies for uninstalling an app doesn’t work. Fortunately avast! has given a convenient device to help you uninstall avast! Free Antivirus if the program is giving you blunder message or refuses to uninstall.
How to remove Avast Antivirus from my computer Manually
Elective choice (1): If you keep the establishment bundle of Avast item on your Mac, you can specifically dispatch its implicit uninstaller to play out the evacuation. Here’s the means by which to do:
- Double tap to open the Avast Mac Security establishment file (.dmg) in Finder.
- Dispatch the Uninstall Avast app and click Open in the fly up exchange box.
- Snap Uninstall catch, select the introduced apps, and click Continue catch.
- On the off chance that provoked, enter your record secret key to execute this change.
- Once the procedure is finished, click Quit catch to close the uninstall wizard.
Elective choice (2): If you don’t keep the introduce bundle, at that point dispatch Avast Mac Security, select Avast Mac Security > Uninstall Avast at the best menu, and after that play out the uninstall.
How to Delete Avast Software Leftovers
Despite the fact that Avast Free Mac Security 2016 has been uninstalled, a significant number of its invalid files are still remains and diffuse around your framework. Numerous users experience uninstall issues due to the fragmented uninstall of Avast. To do clean evacuation and free up disk space, you would do well to erase related scraps for the last time.
- Open the Finder, tap the “Go” from the Menu Bar, select the section: |Go to Folder… in the rundown and after that enter the accompanying way:/Library
- Sort Avast Mac Security in the inquiry box, and tap the Library in the Search: bar.
- Distinguish the coordinated things, right tap on them all and pick Move to Trash alternative.
- Rehash the means to recognize and erase (assuming any) segment in the ~Library folder.
Note that fledgling users are not proposed to recognize app remains by along these lines. On the off chance that other app parts are erased erroneously, influenced app couldn’t work ordinarily. In the interim, a few users may experience issues in completely identifying all remains relating to target app. All things considered, a keen, truthworthy uninstaller is by all accounts a superior choice.
Delete Avast Mac Security in the Launchpad
- Open up Launchpad, and sort Avast Mac Security 11.2 in the pursuit box on the best.
- Snap and hold Avast Mac Security 11.2 symbol with your mouse catch until the point that it begins to squirm. At that point tap the “X” that appears on the left upper corner of Avast Mac Security 11.2 to play out the uninstall.
- This tap-and-hold strategy is applicable for the apps introduced through the App Store, and it requires OS X lion or later. When you tap the X symbol, the uninstallation of Avast Mac Security 11.2 will be taken care of quickly, and there is no compelling reason to purge the Trash a short time later. Along these lines can’t uninstall worked in apps also.