- Pick “History” and “Clear Recent History… “
- After pick “everything”, and tick all checkboxes.
- Directly after you can delete Firefox for the most part.
- Despite the fact that you do everything featured above, not all files identified with Firefox will be deleted.
We tried it on a few Macs: in the event that you install Mozilla Firefox and delete it instantly – 39 Mb of unneeded information would stay in Library.
Get Rid of Files in Library folder
After you performed past advances, go to Library folder. You can use particular Terminal orders or press the Option catch when you click in Window segment. As an option, you can use our freeware application Funter that shows all hidden files on hard drive. Following this means, find Mozilla and Firefox folders and delete them.
How to fully uninstall firefox files from mac
Open up Finder and locate these files and delete them.
Users is any users that have used Firefox for example…
How to Reinstall Mozilla Firefox on Mac OS X
Like most applications, uninstalling Firefox from an Apple PC is a straightforward matter of erasing the application file. OS X Yosemite doesn’t have a convoluted uninstall application. In any case, Firefox has extra library files that aren’t evacuated when you delete Firefox.app. Finding these files in Finder can be dubious, since they’re put away in a hidden library folder, yet Firefox’s assistance menu can point you straightforwardly to these files.
- Dispatch Firefox and tap the “Menu” symbol in the upper-right corner. Tap the “Help” symbol at the base of the drop-down menu. Select “Investigating Information” from the Help menu.
- Tap the “Show in Finder” catch situated close to Profile Folder in the Application Basics segment, to open a Finder window with your Firefox profile folder chose.
- Snap Finder’s “Segment View” symbol at the highest point of the Finder window. In this view, your featured Firefox profile folder is inside a Profiles folder to one side, inside a Firefox folder to one side of that. Delete the “Firefox” folder by dragging it into the Trash in the Dock.
- Close all Firefox windows. Snap “Applications” in the left menu of the Finder window. Delete the “Firefox” symbol in the Applications folder by dragging it into Trash in the Dock.