MegaBackup is a cloud-based reinforcement benefit for both Mac and Windows that secures individual information (e.g., photographs, archives, and so forth.) from hard circle drive glitches or framework reinstallation. Nonetheless, heaps of PC clients have keep running into inconvenience when attempting to uninstall the MegaBackup application from their PCs. When you know how to do it, the procedure isn’t troublesome.
What Is MegaBackup?
MegaBackup for Mac is a sort of Internet tool intended to help clients reinforcement and ensure files on the PC. There three primary highlights of MegaBackup:
- Shield the files from Laptop robbery;
- Guard information if the hard drive crashes
- Find the files while erasing incidentally.
Just three stages that clients can without much of a stretch reinforcement and ensure the files they require. To start with, they can pick the files including photographs and archives on the Mac which they need to reinforcement, at that point the files would be transferred to the cloud reinforcement consequently. Clients can get to and download the files all over the place. MegaBackup gives clients boundless distributed storage on the off chance that they pay $4.99/month. Megabackup did its business to reinforcement client’s stuff things, and they even can appreciate highlights like teaming up on files, sharing screenshots and synchronizing the reports over the majority of their gadgets. It appears to work splendidly.
Uninstall MegaBackup Manually
Since we have reviewed a few things about manual uninstallation of MegaBackup beforehand, here we will straightforwardly show how to remove MegaBackup physically ventures by steps.
- Kill MegaBackup process/forms with the way Go → Utilities → Activity Monitor.
- Tap on Go menu over your screen and after that select “Utilities” from the rundown;
- Double tap on the symbol to dispatch Activity Monitor;
In the interface of Activity Monitor, select the dynamic procedure of MegaBackup if there any, tap on the cross catch on the window and after that pick “Quit” in the accompanying fly up window to leave the objective procedure.
On the other hand, you can hold down the Command-Option+ Escape keys on your console to dispatch the Activity Monitor, select the procedure and after that pick “Power Quit” to slaughter it; Confirm your operation in the accompanying fly up window by tapping on “Power Quit” catch.
- Move MegaBackup symbol to the Trash.
- This will erase the primary files of the program.
You can simply play out the intuitive trap or discover the application symbol in Finder, right tap on the symbol and afterward select “Move to Trash”.
Find and delete files of MegaBackup
This is the most vital piece of the uninstallation, which is effortlessly to be disregarded. To dispose of the remains of the undesirable application, you have to identify the related files in three noteworthy folders, including/Library/Preferences/,/Library/Application Support/and also/Library/Caches/.
- Tap on Go over your Mac screen, select “Go to Folder” from the rundown;
- Enter “~Library”, tap on “Go” catch and afterward you will be coordinated to the Library interface.
- Open the Preferences folder, enter “megabackup” on the hunt territory and afterward confine the pursuit degree to the “Inclinations” folder as it were;
- Select all the garbage files found inside the folder and move them to the Trash.
- Backpedal to Library window, enter Caches folder, type “megabackup” in the inquiry filed, and furthermore restrain the hunt extension to “Stores” rather than “This Mac”;
Delete the objective files you have found there. At long last, play out the comparative activity to find and delete the files in Application Support folder.
Move MegaBackup in Trash.
Check the files in your Trash, if there are nothing critical there, right tap on the Trash can, select “Empty Trash”, and afterward affirm your activity in the fly up window took after.
That is about how to physically uninstall MegaBackup 22.214.171.124.11 totally in Mac OS X. Feel it hard to finish? Here is another alternative for you.