Keeping in mind the end goal to close your Evernote account, you should make a point to send out your notes from your desktop Evernote programming: How to go down (trade) and reestablish (import) notes and scratch pad, delete your notes on the off chance that you’d get a kick out of the chance to, and ensure you minimize your record to Evernote Basic (the free arrangement).
Next, you’ll proceed into your Evernote Settings (Welcome Back) from your desktop Web program, and tap on the “Deactivate your Evernote account” interface at the base of that page. Perceive How to deactivate and reactivate your Evernote represent additionally points of interest.
At last, you should open an Evernote Support ticket: Please Sign In for Priority Support. When you tap on that connection, choose “My Account” >> “Deactivate account” (audit the subtle elements there) >> look down to the base of the screen and tap on the Chat now or Submit Ticket and disclose that you’d get a kick out of the chance to expel your record.
Deactivate your Evernote Account
Cross out your Evernote membership. On the off chance that you are paying for Evernote, you should scratch off your membership through the administration which you subscribed. Fare your notes. You can send out your notes as HTML or XML files to see them outside of Evernote.
Delete your notes
Delete your notes. Evernote does not naturally delete your notes when you deactivate your record, yet you can delete your notes and journals before you deactivate.
Deactivate your record. To deactivate your Evernote account, sign in to your record settings in Evernote Web and tap the “Deactivate your Evernote account” interface. Note: If you wish to totally evacuate your email address and username, first present a ticket utilizing the record you wish to deactivate. At that point, deactivate your record while you sit tight for a reaction to your ticket. We’ll request that you affirm that you’ve deleted your substance and deactivated your record before we can expel your email address.
At the point when your record is deactivated, you will be logged out of Evernote, and your record will never again be usable. You won’t have the capacity to make another Evernote account with your same email address. In the event that you are deactivating a record to utilize the email address related with it on another record, you can swap the email addresses.
It’s still somewhat confused, however it appears that you would now be able to delete your record thusly:
- Sign in to your Evernote account at Evernote Web
- Tap on “Settings” in the upper right corner.
- Tap on “Individual settings” on the left-hand side.
- Supplant the present email with “closed_(youremailaddress)”
- Tap on “Refresh” beneath.
Note: You will be incited to sort your secret key once more.
When you have finished this progression, come back to your Notes list, select all notes and delete them, at that point select the Trash and Empty the Trash.
How to uninstall Evernote on Mac
Open Activity Monitor in the Utilities envelope in Launchpad.
- Select the process(es) related with Evernote.
- Click Quit Process symbol in the left corner of the window.
- Click Quit in the fly up exchange box (if that doesn’t work, at that point attempt Force Quit).
- Delete Evernote Application to the Trash
Make a point to sign into your Mac with a head record, and you might be provoked to enter a watchword when you attempt to delete any application.
- Head to the Applications envelope in the Finder.
- Drag Evernote symbol to the Trash in the dock.
For the applications that are installed from the App Store, you can likewise:
- Search for the application you wanna delete in the Launchpad.
- Hold down its symbol until the point when it starts to squirm and shows “X” on the upper left corner.
- Click the “X” symbol and snap Delete in the affirmation discourse.
On the off chance that the application doesn’t show up a delete catch, (for example, the applications that accompany Mac OS X), that implies it can’t be uninstalled by thusly.
Wipe out Evernote Traces in Finder
Despite the fact that Evernote has been deleted to the Trash, its waiting files, logs, reserves and different various substance may even now be put away around the OS X file framework. You have to physically identify and wipe out its segments deserted.
– Open the Finder, go to the Menu Bar, open the “Go” menu, select the entry:|Go to Folder… and after that enter the way of the Application Support envelope: ~/Library